Sunday, April 23, 2006

you cant just expect unexpected things to happen
in such short notice cant you?


to my utter disappointment,
i've once again,
done it twice.
i induce vommitting again.
its not that i force myself.
it's because of those negative remarks constantly repeating in my head,
in my mind.

how hurtful can this comments get?
i mean.. so far that they're willing to hurt someone else,
in order to get what they long for,
to fulfil their destiny.


Well I just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I closed my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face.


she aint no push-over.
she aint a bad bully.
she aint one stupid girl,
nor one pessimistic big freak.
she's just a little annoyed and troubled.

the 6 BIG reasons that made her what she's now.

how fucked up.


If I had just one wish
Only one demand
I hope he's not like me
I hope he understands
That he can take this life
And hold it by the hand
And he can greet the world
With arms wide open..


its just like a childhood story,
just that it has no happy ending..
lets say,
the story is a never ending one.
the ending kept procrastinating itself,

how devasting.
how sad.
how annoying.

i felt so aggrieved,
its like, i'm seriously being treated in an unfair way..


they so called, deluded me.
i dont believe myself either.
nor do i believe her myself.
but, i should believe her..
cause' she in my clique, my cca clique.
i shant trust anyone from now onwards,
except for her.
she's a great girl.
she helps me out in everything.
she's the only whom i can trust,
the only one whom i can confide in.

No comments: